Long time no see (as a defrocked bishop in his dotage might say).But back we are, albeit with a mere five items this time round (and no unexpected ones in the bagging area). Hey, ho, let’s go:
- First, because it’s the item about which you’ve waited the longest to hear (assuming that you can even remember…)., there’s an NTWSU&C network meeting on Friday the 22nd of April, between noon and 2pm at Gateshead Clubhouse (here).
- Second, attached are details of your upcoming adult ADHD group meetings.
- Third is the new/current prospectus for the Recovery College and associated and allied activities running out of Broadacre House. Again, attached.
- Fourth, there’s still time to engage in conversations for research into suicide. And, yes, again, details attached.
- Finally, 6th May, save the day, for an afternoon shindig/launch/celebration of what’s been going on with the aforementioned recovery college and the emerging mental health collective at Broadacre.
LAUNCHPAD Team Leader,
NTWSU&C n/wk co-chair (with Mish Loraine)
(for network business: ntwsuc)
Newcastle Upon Tyne,